Saturday 19 June 2021


Black Power Rules 
and the Seven years' War, War of Austrian Succession and the War of Spanish Succession


 I thought I'd post on here my customisations for Black Power v2 for fighting SYW, WAS and WSS.


Below are my thoughts on troop types for the major armies and their stats.  The stats include  points costs, although most of my battles are based on historical orders of battle.

Not that it makes any difference to the rules but I play in 6mm and convert all BP measurements to cm.

I must add that these are very much work in progress and intended for wargames between myself and friends.  Please free to use them as much as you like for your games.  They may not be sold or used for profit.  If you use them, let me know. If you have improvements, let me know.

Have fun!

Eddie Stewart game@whitetiger.me.uk 

No comments:

Post a Comment