Monday 26 August 2019

15mm Romans

July 2019
My 15mm Roman Army for TTS is coming along.  A typical game of TTS is about 130pts per side and I now have about 160pts of Romans so I have a few options.  There are another 4 units for Roman legionaries primed and awaiting painting plus 5 units of Auxiliaries. That should take me up to 250pts or so.  More than enough for a 4 player game.

I have an idea for a campaign consisting of a series of linked battles based on the rise of the Iceni in 60AD, perfect for my 1st Century Romans.

I took a few snaps for my own pleasure not intending to publish them but here they are:






This is not the whole of the Roman force.  I went with rectangular bases for my generals and maybe in retrospect should have done round but.. what the heck they will attached better.


No comments:

Post a Comment